Heather Ringland Designs
Why I use Bamboo Fabric for my clothing
- Besides the fact that I can get it in over 66 beautiful and vibrant colours, bamboo fiber is a 'green' and natural fiber.
- It absorbs and evaporates moisture up to four times quicker than other alternatives.
- It keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- It has unparalleled softness and prevents allergies and skin irritations. Great for people with sensitive skin!
- Bamboo fiber, as a natural cellulose fiber, is 100% biodegradable.
- As its one of the fastest growing plants in the world, it's highly sustainable and eco-friendly crop.
- Its natural antibacterial properties resists bacteria, mold and mildew.
- It's anti-static and blocks UV rays.